Henry County Health Department strives to be the public health employer of choice in Ohio.
Please send all employment applications, cover letters and resumes to:
– or –
Henry County Health Department
ATTN: Human Resources
1843 Oakwood Avenue
Napoleon, Ohio 43545
We also want to share our passion for what we do with interns and volunteers. Please contact the Office Manager at (419) 599-5545 if you are interested in volunteering or interning with us to learn more about a career in public health.
COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER
Henry County Health Department is seeking a full-time Community Health Worker to serve Henry County residents.
- Completion of secondary education (high school diploma or GED)
- Community Health Worker Certification issued by the Ohio Board of Nursing prior to start of employment in this position
Please see position description for additional qualifications and requirements.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Works with clients throughout Henry County to identify health care needs; link clients to needed health and supportive resources based on identified needs
- Advocates for clients; works cooperatively with other clinical personnel; attends appointments with clients and follows-up with patients, as necessary.
- Manages assigned caseload of clients; records client care information in software such as Microsoft Office or Pathways HUB; communicates consistently with Northwest Ohio Pathways HUB and internal supervisor to evaluate patient/family status.
Please see position description for detailed list of essential job functions.
The position will be full time (5 days/week). The position is in Pay Grade 1; pay range $9.40-14.10 per hour.
Please submit cover letter, resume, completed application, and three professional references to the Human Resources Department, Henry County Health Department, 1843 Oakwood Avenue, Napoleon, OH 43545, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 pm Wednesday, May 31, 2017. EOE/EOP.