A community health assessment (sometimes called a CHA), refers to a state, tribal, local, or territorial health assessment that identifies key health needs and issues through systematic, comprehensive data collection and analysis. CHAs also help measure how well a public health system is fulfilling its function.
- 2016 Henry County Community Health Status Assessment ****Released September 27, 2016
- 2013-2014 Comprehensive Community Health Assessment
NOTE: This is a large file which includes the following appendices:
Appendix A: Community Health Status Assessment
Appendix B: National Public Health Performance Standards Local System Assessment
Appendix C: Forces of Change Assessment
Appendix D: Community Themes and Strengths Assessment
- 2010 Henry County Health Assessment
A community health improvement plan (or CHIP) is a long-term, systematic effort to address public health problems based on the results of community health assessment activities and the community health improvement process. A plan is typically updated every three to five years.
- 2015-2018 Henry County Community Health Improvement Plan
- 2012-2015 Henry County Community Health Improvement Plan
Contact us to learn more.