According to the national Center for Healthy Housing, Healthy Housing is designed, constructed, maintained and rehabilitated in a manner that is conducive to good occupant health. The Health Department provides resources relating to indoor environment issues. These include but are not limited to: Lead, mold, radon, carbon monoxide and bed bugs.
- Directory of Lead, Home Repair and Healthy Housing Resources
- A Citizens Guide to Radon
- Lead and Your Health
- Mold Fact Sheet
- Mold Remediation After a Flood
- How to Get Rid of Mold Flyer Spanish version
- Mold Remediation Guide Presentation
- Bleach Cleaning Mixtures
- Ohio Healthy Homes Network (See lead hazards and other hazards sections)
- What is a Healthy Home?
- Environmental Protection Agency Mold Information Resources
- Healthy Homes Page (Ohio Department of Health)
- Bed Bug Information (Ohio Department of Health)
- Bed Bug Task Force
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Indoor Air Quality Page