The Henry County Health Department through an award from the Water Pollution Control Loan Fund is making assistance available to income-eligible homeowners in Henry County to repair or replace their home sewage treatment systems. The assistance will cover up to 100% of the cost to install the home sewage treatment system and to abandon the old sewage system.
Home Sewage Treatment System Award
100% poverty level = You pay 0%
200% poverty level = You pay 15%
300% poverty level = You pay 50%
For more information on income requirements, click here.
Contact Henry County Job & Family Services at 419-592-0946 with questions or to apply.
In order to qualify for assistance:
- The applicant must own and live in the home as their primary residence.
- Rental properties are NOT eligible for assistance.
- The total gross yearly anticipated household income must be below 300% of the 2016 Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Income verification must be submitted for all household members over 18 years of age.
Examples of income verification are:
- Employment: Copies of your 4 most recent paystubs or signed Employer Verification form for all employment.
- Fixed Income: A statement from the agency verifying the amount of monthly income received (such as unemployment, Social Security, SSI, Disability, Child Support, pension, etc).
- Self-employment: A copy of last year’s federal filed income taxes, including Profit and Loss Statement.
- Interest Income: A copy of bank statement reflecting the amount of interest earned last year.