Vaccines are among the most successful and cost-effective public health tools available for preventing disease and death. They not only protect vaccinated individuals, but also help protect entire communities by preventing and reducing the spread of infectious diseases.
All immunization clinics are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 419-599-5545.
Who do we serve?
Click a category above to find the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended vaccine schedule. Or, download the Fast VAX Facts Mobile App to view an interactive immunization schedule customized by age. For more information on school vaccine requirements, click here.
NOTE: Fainting among adolescents following medical procedures, including shots, is fairly common. Therefore, ALL adolescents 11-19 years old are instructed to wait 15 minutes following shots before they leave the clinic.
What payment types are accepted?
- Money Orders
- Insurance – Medicaid, Medicare, and most private insurance plans are accepted. Check with your own insurance company to determine your coverage/eligibility. Traveler’s vaccines are NOT billed through insurance.
- Vaccines for Children – Eligible children through age 18 years of age may be provided vaccines for free. A donation of $12.00 per vaccine is requested, but NO ONE is turned away due to inability to pay. Learn more about the VFC program.
What should you bring to your appointment?
- Immunization record (copy of past immunizations)
- Picture ID/driver’s license
- Insurance card or medical assistance card
- All children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or authorized caregiver*
*What completed forms must a caregiver other than the parent or guardian bring with the child for each immunization appointment?
- Third Party Immunization Permission Form
- Consent/Authorization for Immunizations and Release of Information
If you would like your health record information or you are a provider requesting a patient’s information, please use the Release of Health Record Information form. This can be returned to our office by mail or fax.
- For Parents: Vaccines for Your Children
- Vaccine Information You Need
- Immunization Action Coalition
Funded by Ohio Department of Health/Federal Government Bureau of Infectious Disease Control Immunization Program.