Henry County Reproductive Health and Wellness provides quality reproductive health services for both men and women. All services are strictly confidential and provided by licensed medical professionals including nurse practitioners, registered nurses and a caring support staff.
Call now for an appointment
(877) 591-3050 or (419) 599-5545
Please bring identification (driver license/state issued ID) and your insurance card with you to each visit. No one is denied service due to an inability to pay.
Henry County Health Department
1843 Oakwood Avenue
Napoleon, Ohio 43545
Defiance County Health Department
1300 East Second Street
Defiance, Ohio 43512
- Physical examinations including pelvic exam, pap smear, and clinical breast exams
- STD testing and treatment for men and women
- Pregnancy testing*, counseling, and referral
- Level 1 infertility testing
- IUD and implant insertion and removal
- Free HIV testing*
- Laboratory testing as ordered by clinician
- Abstinence Education
- Birth control including oral contraceptives, depo provera injection, implants, natural family planning instruction, condoms, IUDs, vaginal ring and emergency contraception*
- Free Condoms
*Appointments are preferred for Plan B/emergency contraception, HIV testing, pregnancy testing, but can be provided daily based on nurse availability.
Medicaid and private insurance is accepted. Services also are provided on a sliding fee scale based on your household income and size. Please bring income verification to your appointment (last pay stub or last year’s tax return). We encourage donations at each visit to help cover the cost of the services you receive.
If you would like your health record information or you are a provider requesting a patient’s information, please use the Release of Health Record Information form. This can be returned to our office by mail or fax.
Henry County Reproductive Health and Wellness receives funding from the Ohio Department of Health, Reproductive Health and Wellness Program Title X grant.